The show must go on! We may have had to cancel last year’s Spring Celebration Performances, but you can’t keep circus folk down for long. Coming in 2021, CJ will finally be able to share the costumes, choreography, music, and themes originally slated for 2020 with a glorious celebration of…Circus Juventas! Join us this spring as we walk, leap, flip, spin, and fly down memory lane to revisit our greatest hits, favorite music, most memorable moments, and magnificent milestones. It’s sure to be a high-flying history tour you’ll never forget!
Tickets – Please read this important information before ordering tickets.
- The Circus Juventas Box Office will not be open for any advance ticket sales.
The Box Office will be open 2 hours before each performance for current performance rush line sales only. Rush line details are available at circusjuventas.org.
- Ticket sales are available online only, or by calling TicketWorks Customer Service at 612-343-3390, 9 a.m. – 10 p.m., daily.
- Public sales end at 4 p.m. on the day-of-show for evening performances and 10 a.m. for matinee performances.
- Ticket delivery by e-ticket only. You can print your tickets or send to your mobile device from your email confirmation.
- Ordering online. To accommodate social distancing, tickets are sold in every other row and orders will automatically be spaced by 3 empty seats on either side. Orders are limited to 6 tickets.
To help us make the most tickets available to our audiences, please select seats at the END of a string of available seats – NOT in the center. This way, your order will block out only 3 empty seats, whereas 6 seats (3 on either side) are blocked when you select seats in the center of a row.
- In order to help maintain community safety, we will require the name, email address, and phone number for each member of your party should the need for COVID tracing arise. This information will not be shared or used for any other purpose than to notify visitors in case of COVID-19 exposure. For minors in your party, please provide the contact information for the responsible parent or guardian.