- VIP: $55.00
- Zone I (Adult): $45.00 | (Child & Senior): $35.00
- Zone II (Adult): $40.00 | (Child & Senior): $30.00
- Zone III (Adult): $35.00 | (Child & Senior): $25.00
- Family 4-Pack: $105.00 (Zone III seats for Saturday matinees only – 2 Adult & 2 Child/Seniors)
- SPIRE Suite pricing: See below
- Booking Fee: $3.25 per ticket
- Phone Order Fee: $4.00 per order
- Exchange Fee: $6.00 per order
- Child = Ages 10 & younger; Senior = Ages 65 & above.
- Children 2 and under do not require a ticket if they are sitting on a lap during the entire performance.
- Family 4-Pack – $105.00 for 2 Adult and 2 Child/Senior tickets in Zone III seating (limited to the 1:00 PM on Saturday, July 31 only).
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- If you need to change the tickets you have purchased, you may exchange seats for a $6.00 exchange fee per order. All exchanges are pending availability.
- If you cannot use the tickets you have purchased, the face value of the tickets can be turned back as a tax-deductible donation to Circus Juventas.
COVID-19 Cancelation Policy
- If Circus Juventas were mandated to cancel a performance due to COVID-19, ticket buyers would receive an account credit for the price of their ticket(s) to be used towards a future Circus Juventas performance.
- If a patron is unable to attend a performance due to mandated quarantine or complications from COVID-19, we request the patron submit their ticket as a turn-back donation (see above).
- Although unable to offer refunds, in certain circumstances we may be able to convert the ticket price to an account credit to be usable towards future CJ ticket purchases. All account credit requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Booking and service fees cannot be credited or refunded under any circumstances
Seating Chart: Summer 2021 Seat Map
Running Time: 3 hours, including one 20-minute intermission
The box office and lobby open 1 hour prior to the performance start time. Avoid lines – come early to get your tickets. We recommend arriving at least 45 minutes before the performance start time to allow for parking, getting your tickets, and finding your seats. Please note that there is limited seating available in the lobby.
The house opens for seating 30 minutes prior to the performance time.
Parking: Free (limited space) parking lot and street parking. Circus Juventas recommends that patrons plan to arrive 45 minutes before the event time, as the parking lot fills up quickly. Designated handicapped parking is in the parking lot, but spaces are limited.
Staging may include moving lighting, pyrotechnic effects, theatrical fog/haze, and strobe lighting effects.
Air-conditioned big top!
Concessions: Circus concessions are available before the show and during intermission: hot dogs, popcorn, candy, cotton candy, soft drinks, and soft pretzels. No outside food or beverages are permitted to be brought into venue.
HAVE YOU ALREADY PURCHASED TICKETS TO A POSTPONED SHOW?
All previous purchasers have been credited the amount paid for any cancelled performances. If you are a purchaser who was unable to attend the re-scheduled performances in January, your credit is waiting for you!
Simply log in to the ticketworks.com account which you used for your original order (i.e. Do not check out as “Guest”). Your customer credits will automatically be applied at check-out!